JASON’S DELI ANNOUNCES DATA BREACH
According to Patch.com, the restaurant chain announced today that it received notice from payment processors that Jason’s Deli customers had “a large quantity of payment card information for sale on the “dark web'”. At this time, it is unknown how many stores or customers are included or affected by the data breach. Jason’s Deli operates over 200 stores in 28 states. Jason’s Dallas locations include:
- 10220 Technology Blvd E., Dallas, Texas 75220
- 5400 E Mockingbird Ln., Dallas, Texas 75206
- 18111 Dallas Pkwy., Dallas, Texas 75287
- 9100 N Central Expressway, Suite 139, Dallas, Texas 75231
- 1409 Main St., Dallas, Texas 75202
- 8008 Cedar Springs Road, Dallas, Texas 75235
Jason’s also operates stores in Plano, Addison, Allen, Arlington and Houston. It is also unknown at this time how the hackers penetrated Jason’s network. It is also unknown whether the card information has already been used by identity thieves. Jasons Deli Data Breach Statement.
The Adkins Firm represents identity theft victims and consumers affected by data breaches. We also represent consumers who have errors on credit and background reports. If you are a victim of the Jason’s Deli data breach or have errors on your credit report or background report, then you should contact us to receive a free identity theft recovery plan.